Honda Izy lawnmower features - Stylish, tough and easy to use, our Izy range is split by push type or self-propelled. Either way, they'll turn your garden into a perfectly manicured lawn in no time.
- New improved recoil grip - Soft material for a comfortable and easy start.
- More power.
- Pressed steel cutter deck - Resistant to shock and cataphoresis treated, to prevent rust, UV abrasion and corrosion. Painted in an ecological powder painting process.
- Smart blade material - Designed to twist rather than break on hitting an obstacle, this smart blade means lower running costs and a longer life.
- Optional mulching kit available* - By recycling finely chopped clippings back into your lawn, the Izy is as green as your grass.
- High air flow grass bag - Specific R&D design to maximise the air flow going through the grass bag for improved collecting performance, with a fine mesh to contain any dust.
There are 3 types of Izy Honda lawnmower models -
1./ Honda Izy push type lawnmowers
The Honda Izy push type lawnmowers are easy to manoeuvre and ideal for small to medium lawns.
The Izy is the lightest in the Honda petrol lawnmower range, starting from 29Kg. They have an excellent collecting and bagging performance and a noise level of -1dB(A) LWA under the current European Noise regulation.
2./ Honda Izy self-propelled (single speed) lawnmowers
The Honda Izy self-propelled (single speed) lawnmowers are ideal for making light work of medium to large lawns. If you have a very large garden, with rough ground, slopes etc. a self-propelled lawnmower offers excellent collecting and bagging performance and a noise level of -1dB(A) LWA under the recent European Noise regulation).
3./ Honda Izy self-propelled (variable speed) lawnmowers
The Honda Izy self-propelled (variable speed) lawnmowers are simple and versatile. This mower gives you the greatest control while manoeuvring around those tricky garden objects. With Honda's Versamow™ mulching system, soft grip recoil, improved fuel cap and high airflow grass bag for greater performance, you'll find mowing becomes more of a pleasure and less of a chore.
Designed with ease in mind these machines, effortlessly operate on slopes and inclines, allowing you to enjoy and control all aspects of the mower, from speed to mulching.