Agri-Fab broadcast spreaders can be used for spreading everything from grass seed to fertilizer and ice melt to granular lime or herbicides. Solid construction and reliable design ensure even and continuous flow and spread of materials, eliminating "streaks". All Agri-Fab hoppers are constructed of weather and corrosion resistant polyethylene.
- Hopper capacity: approx. 8 gallon (dry)/100 lb.
- 17,500 sq. ft. coverage; roughly 1/3 acre.*
- Rustproof poly hopper and spreader plate increase product life.
- Steel rod flow control (no cables) for precise coverage.
- Up to 10' spread width for reliable coverage.
- Spreader setting recommendations included for easy use.
- A speedy performer on lawns and rough-grass areas up to ½-acre.
- Suitable for the application of seed, fertiliser, salt and many other spread-media.
- Hopper will take loads up to 100lbs.
- Well balanced and easy to push.
- Substantial maximum spread-width of up to 10ft.
- Wide-profile pneumatic tyres for rock-solid stability on adverse terrain.
- Tubular-steel frame and heavy-duty axle confer strength and durability.
- Corrosion-resistant poly hopper.
Free flowing salt to be used only, not rock salt.